Football News

Jadon Sancho reacts to Premier League speculation


Jadon Sancho news

Sancho refuses to rule out EPL move

Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho has refused to rule out a move to the Premier League during a recent interview with World Soccer Magazine.



The England international has been heavily linked with a return to England this summer with Manchester United and Chelsea said to be among his admirers.

Among the duo, the Red Devils are deemed the favourites to land his services, but so far, the club have not made a formal offer to sign the ex-Manchester City graduate.

Speaking to World Soccer Magazine, Sancho was asked about the possibility of playing in the Premier League and he refused to rule out his chances of doing so.

"I don't know what to say to that. It's hard to say. That's the future. You never know what could happen, so we will wait and see," He told.

Sancho enjoyed a superb 2019/2020 season with Dortmund where he bagged a splendid tally of 20 goals and 20 assists across all competitions.

Dortmund have made it clear that they won't sanction his sale for anything less than £100m and United are reluctant to meet the price at the moment.

Sancho has just over two years remaining on his contract, but Dortmund are prepared to keep him next term if they don't receive a suitable offer by August 10.