Football News

Jadon Sancho to stay with Borussia Dortmund


Jadon Sancho news

Sancho to stay with Man Utd

The ongoing transfer saga over the future of England international forward Jadon Sancho appears to now be settled, as Borussia Dortmund have announced that Sancho will not be allowed to transfer to Manchester United. The Red Devils have been linked with a move for the former Man City man for most of the summer transfer window, tabling a bid of 80 million euros, that has been since rejected.



Sancho had been keen to return to the Premier League, but it appears that he will be set for a Bundesliga stay for the time being.

Borussia Dortmund director Michael Zorc confirmed this to the press: 

"Everything there is to tell on this matter from our end has already been said," Zorc said on Friday.

"And that won't change over the next three days."

It is now expected that Sancho could even pen a new deal with the German outfit, with a possible two year extension to his current deal that would likely pay the Englishman 170,000 euros per week, a 35 percent rise on his current deal at the club.