Antonio Conte is 'looking forward' to leaving Chelsea
Former Chelsea player Gianluca Vialli has claimed that Antonio Conte is almost looking forward to leaving the Blues during the summer.
The 48-year-old has been under immense pressure through the season, and his exit is supposedly on the brink after the club's 3-1 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur.
The loss sees the Blues eight points behind the top-four positions, and they face a difficult task of making up the ground during the final seven games of the season.
Speaking on Sky Italia, Vialli said that he would be surprised if Conte remained at the helm next season with Chelsea weighing up a potential managerial change.
He said: "I would be surprised to see Conte at Chelsea next season because I think he is almost looking forward to leaving, and I also think that Chelsea want to change, they want something new, maybe a manager who is more of a corporate man - people have been talking about Luis Enrique."
Chelsea do not have any midweek fixture following their Champions League exit, and their next game comes in the form of a London derby against West Ham United on Sunday.
The Hammers beat Conte's men in their home patch earlier in the season, but they have numerous injuries to contend with this time around which should help the Blues clinch a solid victory.